Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on whether Zupreem or Kaytee pellets for Cockatiels is better. Or is it simply a matter of personal choice?:wf cinnamon:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
I'd go with Zupreem. Kaytee pellets are very tough, and you usually have to crush them up because the 'tiels won't be able to eat them. Zupreem is also a better quality brand.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
We import Zupreem from the US to Brazil,and it is all worthy the wait and tax costs.Our tiels health has improved a lot,their feathers look a lot nicer,stronger and silky,even their colours are more beautiful than ever.Their weight has also improved without getting overwheight,and they love it.We buy Avian entrees,Harvest Feast and the plain one. X x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Both my tiels love the Natural ZuPreem pellets. So I would recommend that-they are not fruit lovers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much everyone for your posts. Definitely sticking with Zupreem!!:wf cinnamon:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Both of mine love Zupreem, they love the big parrot kind though because I think it has grape flavor pellet in there. So I just crush the pellets for them. I have tried my free samples of Roudybush ones but they don't like them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts