Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't have Panda anymore. I forgot to tell you guys but a few weeks ago Kaitlin came over (the girl I told you guys about) to see Panda as she had been away for a while dealing with personal issues. It was like reuniting a lost dog with its owner; they were both overjoyed so see eachother.
Kait was proudly telling me about the cage setup she has and how she's made a batch of chop and everything in preparation for a new bird. She told me her mum said she could choose one from the pet store and how excited she was, but she was trying to elegantly dance around the topic of taking Panda home.

I wish I had it on video because omg you guys. The sheer JOY on her face was absolutely priceless when I asked "would you like to take Panda home?" haha.

Panda and Zoe never really got along, I had them caged together for a while but I separated them a few months ago because they just weren't compatible cagemates. Zoe will always be number one and Panda was the kind of bird that wanted to be with you ALLLLL the time, which is fine, but so does Zoe and they just didn't get along. I made it work with alternate "turns" with me. I am really happy that Panda has gone to a home where she will have unlimited attention and scritches! I'm 100% certain Kait and Panda were made for eachother and it was my honour to unite them.

I am gonna visit Panda a lot and Kait is gonna keep me updated with pictures so I will keep you guys updated too!

But it has been a while since pictures so without further ado, I give you Queen Zoe lol.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Ah yes I remember Kaitlin :) awww, that is SO sweet! :love:

And I find it hard to believe but Zoe really does get more and more gorgeous with every photoshoot! :D

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I'm glad she went to her. They sound like they'll be extremely happy together.

Zoe is such a pretty girl

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
It must be such a great feeling to know how happy you have made her, and that you also get to still visit Panda. :love:

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Aww what a wonderful reuniting!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts