Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He's not speaking to us!! We went out yesterday to the zoo and we were out of the house for about seven hours. I left him a DVD playing, ok, ok, it was The Sound of Music, but he's seen so many DVD's that I just grabbed the first one to hand. Now he's sulking. Usually when we've been out to the shop or something, he'll speak when we get back but yesterday, he didn't even say night night!!! Now this morning, it has taken him a long time to say "Good Morning!" after I took the covers off his cage.

Oh well, perhaps I won't put The Sound of Music on again for a while:D:D

OMG!!!!!!!!! I mean Dooby.....that's because I've just been reading about Ziggy and I've only had one cup of coffee and I'm very old!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've just added an edit! Honestly, I worry about myself sometimes.......I think I'm getting old timers disease!!!;):D

Oh yeah, further in my defence........I've got a guinea pig called Ziggy, but he doesn't fly around the room.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
LOL!!! Well i hope DOOBY forgives you quickly, maybe letting him have a few bites at your fingers will make him happier. ;)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, or just NOT putting on The Sound of Music again!!:D

I always put a DVD on for him when we go out, usually its a Disney, I think the bright colours and music will keep him entertained. I put it on my computer and just turn the monitor around so that he can sit up on his perch and watch a DVD.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
LOL! Plukie, Dooby a real man now, he wants Action Man, Superman, thrillers - not the Sound of Music, owners these days :rolleyes: LOL! :p

And also, Aly's going to be pretty confused when she sees this hehe!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
And also, Aly's going to be pretty confused when she sees this hehe!

LOL...LMAO...yes, I was -really confused..I thought maybe you were writing about Ziggy or you got your own Ziggy...that's funny..hehe
That coffee does wonders huh...

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep the coffee works well!! Anyway, Ziggy aka. Dooby, is back to normal now. It was a close call, I thought that he might just start singing about the hills being alive with the sound of music, but he's ok!! I've got Alice in Wonderland all lined up ready for when we go out again. lol.

Rosie: I can't be doing with Action Man and all that stunt stuff. He throws himself around enough all ready, I don't want to give him any more ideas. lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts