Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i was taking Mickey for a walk this evening i picked a nice big branch full of gum leaves for the cockatiels. :D I've hung them in two bunches in the cage and they're having so much fun chewing them up. Gracie seems especially keen on shredding them to pieces.

·
Registered
115 Posts
bea the 3of them look so happy chewing on the branchs I give my 2 bottle brush how is your cage holding upis it better than the first one you hadagain bea nice pics

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how is your cage holding upis it better than the first one you had again bea nice pics
It's better, not great, but better. :p There's a tiny bit of rust in one joint, but it's out of reach and i've just decided to live with it. I tried to get them replaced with powder coated ones of the same model from eBay, and they arrived in awful condition. :rolleyes: We sent them straight back.

I'll have to try my guys on bottle brush, do you feed it with the flowers and all?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I would love to be able to go out and pick something like that they would really enjoy but we don't get any of that here either.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
It's great that you live in their native place and can pick up things for them. They look like they enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh I have a bottlebrush bush just down the street! I think I might go for a little walk!! :D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have just figured out that, i think, we have a bottle brush tree in our front yard. :D It would be helpful if it had it's flowers for me to tell easily. :p I'll have to pick some branches off it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts