Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...you put a necklace on specifically for your tiels enjoyment! :p

Everyone can add their ideas about what shows you're owned by a tiel, we'll see what crazy things we all do for our crested babies. ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
When you have to check your shoulder for poop before you leave the house...

When you find feathers in your hair...

When you tweep back to your tiel...

·
Registered
581 Posts
when your online about 14 hours a day researching on tiel forums...

you wake up early to play with them

you give them all the food and you don't eat (my mom will ask me what to buy for groceries, and i tell her to get me lettuce, and carrots and stuff ' for me'... which really means for them... i don't eat them, as i give them to the birds) hehe. So im the one eating like a bird, and they are the oens eating like a 5 star resort...

Kirby

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When you spend over 1000 in cages through out 2 years. ( i know some people even spend more so i'm not complaining)
I wish i had $1000 to spend on cages. :p

....you cut your nice warm shower short because you want to get photos of the cute soggy cockatiels before they dry. ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When you start lecturing them on cockatiel etiquette, because obviously your babies understand you. :p

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I wish i had $1000 to spend on cages.
I wish i knew were that money came from lol
well lets see,First cage ever bought was $100,Second bigger cage was $265, Cockatiels cage was $275, New huge flight cage comming $430( could be more yet tho),$1060 Total. not bad but i will get hopfully The 275 back from the tiels cage when is sell it again.

·
Registered
103 Posts
When you walk in the front door, you whistle loudly to them so they know you're home.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When you feel bad for sleeping in because you know it means they stay covered up for longer.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
When you keep suggesting to your employer that they should have a work from home option, just so you can be home with them. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts