Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever do this, too?

I'm waiting for babies to hatch and I guess I'm over anxious to take care of chicks as I ended up dreaming that I was hand feeding a clutch of three... and a pair of cockatiel sized penguins.

What the Heck @ the penguins?

I had the formula, the syringe, a magnifying glass and a container that I hid in my old bedroom because my parents would throw a fit if they found out ( Real life situation...long story). Only my sister knew about the babies. It was seriously weird. :pearl:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've had dreams similar to that about chickens and bunnies. There was also one where the budgies I used to own had hatched some chicks. It was kind of disappointing because my female laid eggs three different times and sat on them, but they were never fertilized.

I laughed about the penguins. I never have any dreams that are completely normal. There's always something weird.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Funny about the penguins. :D I have a little plastic penguin I take on adventures and take pics of while he is on his adventures, but I have never had a dream about hand feeding any cockatiel sized penguins. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts