Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new rescue is finally here. This little one was one of the "going out of business left behinds" as the owner of the pet store put it. Actually not going out of business, just getting rid of the "bird" section to be able to put in puppies. Hubby is out at work so he has no idea this little one is here yet. We all knew he/she was coming just the date just kept getting postponed. Not the least bit hand tamed so we will have to work on that, has a bit of feather loss under the crown of yellow feathers (the owner said that the other 5 cockatiels in the cage always picked on this one) and she seems a little "plump" to me, possibly just my eyes being weird. Better pictures will be coming as she gets accquanted with everything, any help on names would be great. I keep calling her a she so we will just go with that. So far we have Mister and Tara and now this little gorgeous girl. I will keep you all updated as we move her into a better cage & work our way through hopefully a successful taming.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts