Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I swear there's not a day goes by in this house without something happening.........now, Daisy has fallen into the washing up water!!!

I took them both downstairs to the kitchen as I usually do when I'm clearing up and as usual, they both have a really good fly around and then settle on top of the kitchen door and watch me...not today though! Daisy made a dive into the washing up bowl as I was doing the dishes, luckily I was nearly at the end and so the water wasn't very hot.

Result, one soaking wet little lady, with a bit of something stuck on the front, it might be sweet and sour sauce!! LOL!!

Dooby meanwhile, decided that he couldn't believe his weight on my proper scales, so he thought he'd try these!!

I remember when my life was so simple!

·
Registered
320 Posts
nice pic you should put that one of wet daisy on june comp:D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
They get in to such a mess when they are together! But thankfully this time - not much damage was done..........Yet!! :)

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Aha god love 'em aye. :lol:

Reminds me of the time when I had just filled up a bucket with warm water to mop the floor and was about to put soap and etc in until Tilly decided she would fly and just happened to land in the bucket. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
333 Posts
She's looks very pleased with herself too! :rofl:

I love the picture of Dooby, it's a classic.

I once had a budgie who liked to do swan dives into the mounds of soap suds in the kitchen sink when when mom was doing the dishes. She was sooo impressed! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts