Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay he finally learned Wave and in two days wow ill put up a video soon I already showed all my friends on Facebook lol hes a smart lil bird love him:tiel2::thumbu::clap:

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What trick should i do next? I was thinking play dead and use my hand like a gun and he lets me touch his back and all and i tried flipping him over on his back but he was very scared i think that i shouldnt move to a big trick just yet just do the simple easy ones first any ideas on what i should teach him next im still gonna practice the wave everyday just so he never forgets it and ill make him wave anytime a visitor comes lol

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about the ladder trick? You teach him to climb a ladder on cue?
I like to teach him tricks he does with his body maybe ill teach him to fly to me it be good to know for when hes on the harness i think my mam is bringing me out tommorow to get the harness I was supposed to go today but i was sick but better now have a half day in school tommorow so home early im gonna bring rocko to the petstore in his carrier let him choose which colour harness he likes best lol

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you wanna teach your parrot to wave i would be happy to share my own steps with you i didnt read it anywhere Even though you might see it somewhere i just thought in my head how to do it at first i struggled but then i figured it out and so did Rocko. :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh no what have i turned Rocko into lol he is waving non stop everytime he sees me he waves lol ah well im proud of him before i went to school today i asked him to wave but he was still sleepy so i guess he remembered and gave me the wave when i got back lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts