Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Lovely pictures, he looks adorable playing with his toys :love: Kirby there is quite a few of us on here now from Ontario :)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
What a good boy playing with the new toys! :D I hate buying new toys only to have the tiels turn their beaks up at them. :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
There great toys im doing some tiel toy shopping this week and im also gonna let the kids have a go at making one of Beas toys for them as well.

Is it me or does everyone buy the toys they would like to play with themselfs and just keep there fingers crossed that they will like them lol (i get carried away with the ooohhhh new shiny colourfull stuff :blink:and dont stop to think would they like it)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That lucky duck toy is really popular, Brin (my budgie) has pretty much destroyed it, so I'm going to reorder the mini much balls to replace them. I did indeed order from Birdy Boredom Busters, her toys are really great and I plan on ordering more stuff, I find that the birds adore all of them. The atom is cool but a little too small or ‘tiels I think.

Hi Kirby, I'm near the Niagara Region, not far from Hamilton. Guelph eh? I was thinking about applying to a couple programs at the University in a couple years. Are you familiar with the school?

Hey Bonehead, I get what I hope the birds will like, but they do take a few days to observe them. Sometimes they don't like where I put them, so it works better if they get moved around the cage, or passed back and forth to different birds. Monkey see monkey do! ;)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Oh interesting! Thats cool!

Yup I am, I almost applied for it this year, however I liked Fanshawe College's program better (for Landscape Design) so applied there instead, and got accepted :D I will be going there in Septembe runtil April 2011!
Guelph is a great school though, what career are/were you looking into?

Kirby :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Either the Master's of Landscape Architecture or the horticulture program since I've been working in the horticulture field for 12 or 13 years already, but the business I worked for is no more, and a person should stick with what they know. :D

My sister is a landscape designer on the side, I wish you luck with it, landscaping can be challenging by times. A person can really look forward to winter. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts