5,044 Posts
People who have not said so:

-LucyPie
-nikol witch
-nkeith2
-tweety2012
-ZainShahid
-aliasalie
-budgieandtiel (I actually don't even have the bird name for this one either)
-clawnz
-CritterKeeper
-hysteriauk
-JessieBlanket
I PMed everyone. Sorry if someone already did this, but I thought it would be a good way to get some quick responses.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Thank you Meagan. I was giving it a couple days before PMing everyone. You're a big help. :)

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Roxy did you want a picture included?? You said you didn't enter because you didn't want to take away from the members winning their own page..but I'm assuming you wanted a picture included in the collage.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry for the late response! I've been avoiding logging in here because I usually end up spending way more time than I should on the forums instead of doing homework..
Anyways, my bird is Shiraarat, and I'd like my name to be shown as budgieandtiel
Thank you!
Two quick questions:
How long will the calendars be available for?
And, if it isn't too much to ask, could I possibly get a private notification when the calendars are made available? Or if you already know the date, I'd like to know so I don't miss out on ordering.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Sorry for the late response! I've been avoiding logging in here because I usually end up spending way more time than I should on the forums instead of doing homework..
Anyways, my bird is Shiraarat, and I'd like my name to be shown as budgieandtiel
Thank you!
Two quick questions:
How long will the calendars be available for?
And, if it isn't too much to ask, could I possibly get a private notification when the calendars are made available? Or if you already know the date, I'd like to know so I don't miss out on ordering.
I will let you know when they are available. :)

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I wasn't going to include a picture lol. :p

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Well the design I've completed, and we're deciding on a company to host it. We're hoping to use a company that members will pay directly to...so we don't handle anyone's money. :)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I'd been wondering how the calendar was getting on :)

If you go with a company that we order direct from, i hope it delivers to UK. Can't wait to see what month Smokey is :)

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
For special orders (if the company doesn't ship to you), I may be able to order them to myself, charge users with paypal, and send them myself to users. :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
:eek: You are?! Get back in your cage!

:p
Oh yeah? Well I am Anna's Sunny and I'm telling you that I NEVER have to get back in my cage. You hear that? That's because my cage is NEVER closed! Yeah that's right, I always have free access to my and mommy's room. In fact, it is more MY room and I am just letting mommy stay with me so she can serve me when I need her to!

We are only appearing on the collage page but please say Anna's Sunny because I said so!!!

:p

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Anna, or Sunny :)p), I am terribly sorry but for me to change your name from Annie to Anna on the collage page would take me a very very long time because of the way my editing program is set up. I would have to start from scratch and replace everyone's name on the collage page and redo the colors..etc. Since there are about 16 names on the collage, I do not think we have time to redo it. Sorry guys. :(

I guess I should say that everything that has been designed is final at this point. I will keep everyone updated on when the Calendar becomes available for purchase.

Edit: to Anna, if I DO find a creative way to fix your name without changing everyone elses then I will surely do it; we want everyone to be satisfied with the Calendar, even on its first year. :)

41 - 60 of 67 Posts