Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my little turkey started flailing around in his water dish today, and I interpreted that as an attempted bath... It wasn't very impressive.

So I got a little tub, and filled it with water up to his ankles, and he didn't hesitate for a second! He dove right in, face down, wings out...butt right up in the air!!
And he just kinda sat like that for a while...I don't think he quite knew how to proceed from there. It was so funny, I wished I had gotten photos of the action. But alas.

I did manage to get photos of his soggy face afterwards, though! He looked so proud of himself.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Oh my god :love: :love: This is the cutest story ever! He is just so cute. He really does look proud of himself!

Zoe rarely takes baths. The last time she took a bath was when I gave Panda a bath after a feed (an excessively messy feed.. my fault lol) and while I was drying him off with a towel, Zoe hopped into the sink and started wading around in the water lol.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Awww, very cute :love:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
How adorable! I love those proud moments when they figure something out, even if they aren't immediately pros at it. Well, we all know it is cuter when they aren't immediately pros at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts