Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since last night bekham is going around and banging his beak on anything that is hard and he continues doing it constanly * bang bang bang bang bang..etc* until i tell him to stop.... is something wrong with him?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yay!!!!!!! so i can finally get a female to breed. my uncle is selling me a male and female...(i don't knoiw what their called) but there all like, ash grey with speckles of white and a white face...OMG their beautiful!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Sounds like Whiteface Pearls. But if they both have speckles...it's two females. Males lose the pearling as they mature. It should be apparent by the time they are six months.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Bird Vertebrate Parrot Cockatoo Cockatiel
Cinnamon usually indicates a shade of tan. Your description of ash gray with speckles made them sound like Whiteface pearl. Do they both have speckles? Here is a pic of my WF Cinnamon Pearl hen. She is Tan with white pearling (Speckles) Is that what you were describing? I wish you had pictures now!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
He's also definitly a boy just from looking at his picture! It's the Male gray that gets the yellow mask that Bekham has.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts