Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Jaime I will let you know how good they are, I did what I said I would never do I ordered one online Friday its suppose to come tomorrow will see if it gets here in one piece I couldn't resist the prices I can't find anything like them in the pet stores around here they cost an arm and a leg.
I can understand why you ordered online. I have seen cages around here that look like that but smaller for way more money. I hope it works out for you, let me know how it goes. Which one did you order?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Did you order from them, The black flight cage. I hate the cage myself. Its horrible. Someone i knows got one from them and all i can say is any little scratch will show and i think the quality is horrible
I got the one that is like Bea's, I guess I will have to see when it gets here what its like I checked them out before I ordered I did alot of research and have talked to a few people who bought from them and they had nothing but good things to say thats why I ordered from them hopefully I won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
It's powder coated, so i can't see how it will be a problem. :confused: I have two black cages like that (but not powder coated) and they're just brilliant.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts