Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here in my computer chair with Georgie on my right shoulder preening my hair and trying to eat my glasses and Ollie is on my left shoulder chattering in my ear :eek: and it hits me when Charlie gets out of Quarantine where will she go :p maybe Ollie will be a gentleman and give up his seat....LOL :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
lol...well...you can always use the top of ur head...hehe...that should work if you don't count the poop factor.:)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
How cute! :D Maybe Charlie could be king of the castle and sit on top of the computer hehe! :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
two on one sholder. Works for mine
That won't work with mine, not sure about Charlie yet, put Georgie does not like anyone near her, Ollie tries to get close but she hisses and tries to bite him, we will see how Charlie and Ollie get along because I don't imagine that Georgie will like Charlie either :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How about having a hat especially made with three perches attached, a bit like a tv aerial....you wouldn't look stupid at all!!;):D
HAHA......very funny, I love your sense of humor...hehe :p :D yeah I can see it now my kids already think I have lost it when it comes to the birds could you see if I wore a hat like that.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Now here's an idea. How about a mug tree attached to a hat.

Super glue it to a baseball cap, then you have a built in "poop protector" with the peak of the cap!!

Just ask, if you need any more ideas. ;)

LOL_ Yup you could- Your motto/logo could be .....When your shoulders are already full.

Yes, I like that motto! Thank you. You see Laurago, between us you will have no problem at all. :D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hehe....yeah thats what I want attached to my head can you just picture it ducking everytime I go under a door, I could cut it down though to make it smaller, wonder what the neighbours would think seeing me walk around with that on :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts