Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought a new cage for my feathr baby and want to make her some toys to go inside where do you buy the parts from so that i know the ones i am using are safe.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I just received my first order from MySafeBirdStore and am super happy! :) Fast shipping, great pricing, and a special touch that makes the customer feel special. ^_^ They sent us some free toys, candy for the humans, and dog biscuits for my dog - along with what I ordered.

I also ordered from California Bird Nerds and am currently awaiting it's arrival. Tracking says it's out for delivery now. :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
I am in uk hopefully they will ship here

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
Northern Parrots ships to the UK well I think its in the UK they sell lots of toy parts and cheap too also you can get a free Catalogue from their website I have the spring one.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not so much toys but I made all my rope perches. Bought different types of rope at the hardware store - cut to size then plaited them (like with hair). The birds love them and sleep on them.

I also made a hanging 'chew' type toy from thin rope, shower rings and wicker balls I got at an art store. They LOVE tearing apart the wicker balls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts