Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just would like to know for when I get mine lol ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Well i like having birds that like cuddles. :D I think that would be my favourite part about tiels.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I would have to say the kisses, Ollie gives me some lovely kisses but sometimes he gets a little rough and nibbles my lip...lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
They don't demand much, yet they give so much love, and a tiel is a sweet, adorable friend you always enjoy being around. :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awww, I want a tiel even more now lol :) I seriously can't wait!

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
I like how tiels are so trusting and love to cuddle. I also like how spike talks. He is learning so fast :D He now tells himself to come here Spike come here :p I like how they make you laugh too.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like how tiels are so trusting and love to cuddle. I also like how spike talks. He is learning so fast :D He now tells himself to come here Spike come here :p I like how they make you laugh too.
That is too cute! :D

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
o like the way they love on you and cuddle with you alot less stress when you have a loving pet

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Dooby is still really settling in, we've only had her 10 days but already she has made quite an impact on the house. I have learnt so much as well, I can now type with a Tiel on the keyboard. I can do the dishes with a Tiel on my shoulder and sometimes dive bombing the bubbles from the washing up liquid. I can vacuum with a Tiel on the handle of the Dyson. I think the one thing that I have learnt that has benefited me the most though, in the 10 days that I have had Dooby, I can now eat my meals with one hand and guard my plate with the other, almost like a child with a school book trying to stop another child cheating. Yep, I think the best thing about having a Tiel is learning all these neat tricks that I didn't realise I could do!!

Oh yeah and the cuddles and kisses, of course!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I think the one thing that I have learnt that has benefited me the most though, in the 10 days that I have had Dooby, I can now eat my meals with one hand and guard my plate with the other, almost like a child with a school book trying to stop another child cheating.
:p This is a skill all bird owners need. :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL, PLukie that made me laugh hehe!! Thanks everyone for your lovely answers.
I simply can't wait until I get mine. :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cockatiels are sounding more and more cuter by the post lol :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts