Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girls were downstairs with me and they were all in the cage, Hollie had her head stuck in the food dish and Georgie was sitting down near her so I am watching her and she keeps going over close to Hollie and then runs back she did this for a few minutes then she would run over preen her crest and then run away ...lol Hollie didn't seem to notice her but then Georgie tried to preen her back, Hollie looked up squawked at her and off Georgie ran...lol this went on for about 5 minutes I don't know if Georgie was trying to get her out of the food dish (there is more then one) or if she was just trying to make "contact" :p I have never seen Georgie in all this time I have had her try to touch or get close to anyone :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
OMG! Could it be that she acctually likes Hollie? or anyone for a change? Hmmm...I don't think she'd preen her crest, esspecially several times if she was trying to get to the food. Hmmm...Maybe everyone likes Hollie? lol

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like Hollie has some irresistible charm about her!! :lol:
I said that to Ian last night...lol what is it about Hollie everyone likes :confused: I mean I know she is sweet and gorgeous but is there something about her, Minnie won't leave her alone for a second they preen and feed each other all day long, Ollie well we all know what he tried to do and now Georgie trying to sneak preen her crest she must be letting off some good vibes.

I don't think she'd preen her crest, esspecially several times if she was trying to get to the food.
I didn't think so either :D I figured if Georgie really wanted her off she would have got her off...lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
LOL, so Hollie is Miss Popular is she?! No wonder with her superb looks, she'll attract anyone...even the girls! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.