Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Well...the title pretty much says it. :rolleyes: Just post the things that are in your cage...or your tiel's I should say.;)

Baby and Ziggy have the same set up...with minor changes. Baby has grape mineral block, Ziggy has banana. Ziggy has hanging and floor toys but Baby is only allowed floor toys. :)

As far as the other stuff -all the same:
1 extra large ladder
1 large round wood perch
1 medium grape vine perch
1 medium pedicure perch
1 small manzita? door perch
1 small ladder
1 swing
1 calcium perch
2 food dishes (pellets/seed)
1 large water bowl
1 small plate (veggies,extras)
1 lava rock
1 cuttle bone
1 mineral block

So that's my inventory...lol

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
The tiel cage is up in my room, and i'm sitting here and not bothered to stand up. But from memory there is a few natural branches, a couple of rope perches, a couple of cement perches, four or five toys, two food bowls, one water bowl, a mineral block and a peg for veggies.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Wow Aly your organized I have no idea what some of the names of the stuff in there cages are

There are there normal bowls (2) that come with the cage I use for seed and water then I have extra bowls I put in for pellets each have a couple different toys I also use various perches they love the rope one's and I have various pedicure perches, swings, ladders which they don't ususally use cuttlebone,
they have there own plates for veggies and fruits but I feed them those outside of the cage
I recently got a steal I was at the petstore and saw a really nice concrete perch it was this bright red colour and really heavy it was marked at 3.99 which I thought was really good when I got to the cash it rang up as 16.99 :eek: I guess someone priced it wrong but they still gave it to me at 3.99 because it was there mistake so I lucked out there its really cool looking ;)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Mine has 3 large steel dishes, 2 small ceramic dishes(until Mojo can climb up to the steel dishes). One swing, one rope swing/perch, 2 hanging toys (all home made). A big ladder and two natural perches. And of course, millet spray!

I'm sure there will be more once they are both getting around the cage better.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Since she became a young lady she was using the hanging toys to "do the dance with"..if you get my drift...
Aha! I think I have a feeling what you mean...! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Spike has
three natural perches
one rope perch
two stainless steel dishes
one pellet dish
one cuttle bone
one pear mineral block
one triangle swing