Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have to think of something special to do for stretch his 1st hatch day is july 21st

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Today was Ollie's first hatch day we started off with a special breakfast, with a whistling rendition of Happy Birthday To You, then some new toys and unlimited scratches, I think anything you do will be special they don't get its there hatch day its more so for us humans :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I haven't had a hatchday with Earl or Little Bill because we don't actually know the date they hatched, we just go off when we brought them home and how old they were then.

I think for there hatchday's which they will probably share, they would have some new toys, and some millet and scritches. :)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
they don't get its there hatch day its more so for us humans :p
Now, you go and wash your mouth out young lady!!! It's Dooby's hatchday on 13th of this month. I've already lined up a Dooby Disco for him. He's going to have a birdy cake with a candle, he can spend the day in the garden and all his little homeless friends will come and play with him. The band will be playing "Happy Birdday to Doob" and various other hits like, "The Birdy Song" and "Tweet Sixteen" (although he's only 1 of course). There will be party games like "Pass the millet" and "Hunt the Chilli" Oh yes, there is going to be a lot of things for The Doobster to enjoy on his birdday, he's really looking forward to it.:cool:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Now, you go and wash your mouth out young lady!!! It's Dooby's hatchday on 13th of this month. I've already lined up a Dooby Disco for him. He's going to have a birdy cake with a candle, he can spend the day in the garden and all his little homeless friends will come and play with him. The band will be playing "Happy Birdday to Doob" and various other hits like, "The Birdy Song" and "Tweet Sixteen" (although he's only 1 of course). There will be party games like "Pass the millet" and "Hunt the Chilli" Oh yes, there is going to be a lot of things for The Doobster to enjoy on his birdday, he's really looking forward to it.:cool:
"Oh, dear! Oh, dear, oh, dearie, dearie, dear!" :p :p I thought pass the finger was more his style :rofl:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Too funny!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Plukie, Is this the year that Doobie gets his Red Ferrari? :p Oh, and make sure the DJ includes "Rockin Robin" in his playlist.

Allen, Bea did a seed cake which her whole flock was able to enjoy. She had posted some pictures of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts