Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love how Taco will hide behind the skinniest object and think that no one can see her. She was on our window ledge looking outside today when she got spooked by a passerby and she got all skittish and hid behind a 1/2 inch wide window deco. It was so cute, she thought that skinny bar would hide her.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I've started to think I should have named Kiwi "narcissus" (greek mythology, the person obsessed with their reflection).

if she sees her shadow or anything that has a reflection: mirrors, sinks, water, soup. She'll fly over to it or jump into it. At least my soup was cool when she decided she wanted to take a dip in it. It's always funny when we walk by something and she flies off to check herself out. :lol:

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Well Rocko once stole millet while I fell asleep I just woke up and caught him flying to it lol

·
Registered
648 Posts
Probably the funniest thing buttercup does is she rolls head first from my chest to my lap a lot when I'm sitting slouched (not a very steep decline, don't worry). It's probably accidental but it's so funny.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Beaker: laughing at his foot. He likes his foot.

Jaid: when he trips and falls down or bonks his head on something. He deserves every little mishap because he is an evil little tyrant somedays

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
One of my tiels knows how to say 'Shut up!'. The funny part is that if the other birds get too raucous, he tells them to shut it AND THEY DO!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ringo verbally rewards himself when he does a trick I've taught him. Before I can say good boy - he says good boy. Also if Lucy flies off her perch onto the floor he laughs at her. Lucy can do 'eagle' and will hold it until I say 'no more eagle'.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I laugh so hard when Baby finds my phone. She wants to chew the case but if I catch her I pull it away. She always hangs by her beak and doesn't know what to do from there. I also think it's funny when she tries to step up on my finger with one leg and there isn't room for the other so she sits there on one foot tyro in to figure out to do with the other.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I opened the nestbox one time shortly after getting my first pair to Pikachu nibbling on Zero's bottomside (vent sex-organ area). He must had been excited by it because he kept twitching until he noticed me. It was a one-time thing because I never saw it again.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Once, when I let Joe out of his cage, he got his body into my friendship band and he couldn't get him out of it. He somersaulted 3 times but he couldn't get him out. Then, I got him out of it. It was so cute and funny when he did that.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Joey's afternoon (or evening) trip around saying "I love you, good morning!" to each and every one of his toys, cuttlebone, ladder, all perches, food dish, water dish, mite protector, millet, mineral block, and everything else he can find. Nothing is left out, and favorites get two visits to be told. He can't be distracted by anything, including millet, until he is finished. He is a bird on a mission of love.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Probably the most amusing thing is when I'm eating something off a bowl or plate and Peanut flies onto the edge and perches, and then get's grumpy at me when I don't let him eat from it. He definitely makes having a snack harder than it should be :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts