Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

What does your Cockatiel say?

5K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Plukie 
#1 ·
I'm sure you guys have done something like this before.... probably many times before, but here we go anyway.... :D

Boomer says "Hey Boomer" "Good night" "mornin" "Hey Birdie" blows kisses, meows and once I caught him bating my cat! She was on the bed watching (where she's "allowed" to watch) and he started meowing... then she crouched and stepped foreward, and he hissed at her! (That's what we do to say no to the kitties) so she laid down and flattened her ears. Then Boomer bated her some more. :rolleyes: Then I got mad at both of them! And of course he does the sexy cat whistle!

Birdie- well, she says nothing- though she's verbally abusive

Cousteau- this bird says nothing either, but likes to coo like a chicken hen!

Reno... oh gosh he's annoying. He does this noise that crows make... :mad: He also says "Reno! Reno! Reno's a pretty bird!" "Pretty Reno!" and of course does the sexy cat call whistle.

YOUR TURN! :D

Discussion starter · #12 · (Edited)
:D I got Boomer on video talking. It's 2 videos actually. Of course you can't actually see him until the end of the 2nd video, because he won't talk if he sees the camera. And at the end- when he saw the camera, he got angry and started hissing. It's funny because Boomer isn't really a hisser! :D

Link one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL0a7vtWQ6E

Link 2....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdR7gXQlJHI

Last night it was so funny because he sat in the one corner where I wouldn't be able to see him from the sofa and he was blabbering up a storm... "Hey Boomer, BoomeeeeeeRRR meow meow, hi Birdie (gibber gibber gibber) Goodmorning hey, Hey Boom boom boooooooooomER meow Birdie (whistle whistle) Boom boom...." LMAO It was just the funniest thing I've ever heard him say! I've never heard him blabble so much!

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Well, he's saying (in the second one) "pretty pretty" "pretty boy" And of course you must have heard him say "Boomer... BOOOOOMMMER" lol He also said "Good morning" in one of the vids, and "hey Birdie" which sounds very much like 'goodmorning'

Discussion starter · #20 ·
lol Well, the cage, yes, that's the cage on the left side... and in the middle the wall, and on the right side- my gerbils. I couldn't film Boomer, because he stops talking, and I can't upload sound clips without video, so I filmed "nothing" lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.