Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little Jesse is just the sweetest little thing. I'm wondering if he has claimed me as his person. Just this past week he's started a new thing. While sitting on my shoulder, he has been reaching around and preening my face. He loves to do my eyes. It's the sweetest thing. Makes me feel so loved.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Aww...it sure sound like you're his person. That's really sweet when they do that..Baby likes giving me manicures and picks at everything..hehe It's really cute.:)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Jesse sounds like a little sweetheart :D My Georgie always preens my hair I love it makes me feel like she likes me :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha ha, Wait till he tries to feed you. I found out thats what hugs was doing when he would reach over to "bite" my lips. ewww.

Oh, please don't encourage him! LOL. He just turned a year old this past Saturday so it won't be long before those hormones start taking control of him. I'll probably have to separate him from his parents so he doesn't lust after his mom. lol. I've had this little boy since his egg was laid. He's my little man (don't tell the quaker that).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts