Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's amazing how different Lorenzo looks in just a few months. The photos on the left are from October and the ones on the right are from yesterday. I can't get over how much more grown up he looks!

He's in the process of his first big molt right now and I'm anxious to see what he looks like once he's done shedding so many feathers!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
He looks like a little man now. :love: I can't wait for the pics of him after his first molt. So exciting to wait and wait and finally see the 'big boy/girl' emerge.

I love dirty faced babies. Joey had one, and sometimes I look back though pictures just so I can see it again.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He looks like a little man now. :love: I can't wait for the pics of him after his first molt. So exciting to wait and wait and finally see the 'big boy/girl' emerge.

I love dirty faced babies. Joey had one, and sometimes I look back though pictures just so I can see it again.

He is a little man now! It's so sad. I miss him being so small and fluffy. I'm excited to see what he looks like when he's completely done molting too. Right now his tail is half short baby feathers and half long adult feathers. It looks so funny.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
huge change

It is so cute to watch them grow and mature! Bennie is a pearl pied, so he has changed quite a bit since his baby pics. I still love the first pics I have of him, but think he's quite handsome now!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
He's growing into a stunning little man :) It's a pity most males don't keep their pearls, but at the same time the look of those adult colours coming in is so exciting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts