Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love these pictures :D

And now for my favourite :D it looks cute but I think she was actually trying to bite him :p :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Those are GREAT pics Laura !!! THANK you so much for taking them! I think that last pic is sooo cute! I'm jelous!:p Even if she was trying to bite him he looks like he's enjoying it.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Aly, I couldn't believe they turned out so well it was just perfect timing on there part :D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its not that I can't take them its my camera everytime I put batteries in they keep draining quickly maybe I am just getting bad batteries...lol usually I take a few and the camera dies on me, but last night I was able to get more then 2 before it died :p after the kids birthdays and Christmas shopping I am going to invest in a new digital camera for myself then I won't have any excuses....lol

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
its not that I can't take them its my camera everytime I put batteries in they keep draining quickly maybe I am just getting bad batteries...lol usually I take a few and the camera dies on me, but last night I was able to get more then 2 before it died :p after the kids birthdays and Christmas shopping I am going to invest in a new digital camera for myself then I won't have any excuses....lol
Or rechargable batteries- I got mine for $10 at walmart..

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really don't think its the batteries I think its the camera but I could be wrong...lol maybe I should try the rechargeable batteries and see what happens ;)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I really don't think its the batteries I think its the camera but I could be wrong...lol maybe I should try the rechargeable batteries and see what happens ;)
It's worth a try. I know I was going through batteries like water before! The regular ones cannot hold to a digital camera at all!!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
The last photo with Ollie and Minnie is TOO CUTE!!! :D Looks like she's scratching his head.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts