Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here he is! This is Freckles' Brother Fiesta ( i think that will be his name). Four weeks ago when we bought Freckles we also looked at her bother Fiesta. There were 5 tiels all together but I really hit it off with two of them. I spent a while playing with both of them. I finally choose freckles who is awesome! I've gone back several times to visit her brother who is also fantastic. I didn't want to buy two on impulse so I waited. Finally, I decided I've always had two tiels and loved it so yesterday we picked him up and brought him home. Both Freckles and myself are thrilled to have him here. Below are pix. The first two are of Fiesta and the last one is of Freckles. Fiesta will loose his pearling at his first molt but right now they look very similar.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Hooray for the second fid! :D I also had my suspicions you'd end up with a second little sweetie! :) He's just as darling as Freckles! :love:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it wasn't hard to read me on that one. He's super sweet I'm glad we got him. Perfect addition.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
LOL! Double the mischief! Beware the beaks of doooooom! **Giggles** They're both cuties :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
They are both so pretty! Congratulations on your newest addition!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Very cute! Congrats! :clap:

Fiesta looks so much like Coco when he was a baby. He's gonna grow up into a handsome boy! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts