Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello friends i hope you all are fine i want to ask about this breed is this what mutation is this and is chick various the value in petshop if i sell it kindly let me knw about

IMG20210216111620.jpg
IMG20210202212109.jpg
IMG20210202212109.jpg

·
Registered
285 Posts
That is a very beautiful whiteface pearl ! I assume the babies are hers? I have a whiteface pied male and a cinnamon whiteface pearl female if I can ever get the two TOO breed!! There already cagemates, just not interested in having kids yet!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a very beautiful whiteface pearl ! I assume the babies are hers? I have a whiteface pied male and a cinnamon whiteface pearl female if I can ever get the two TOO breed!! There already cagemates, just not interested in having kids yet!
Robert are these valuable in a pet shop

·
Registered
285 Posts
It somewhat depends on where you are. Yes, Whiteface are a pretty popular mutation. As I may have mentioned my two, I would even take another male off your hands if you lived in Texas. I assume by your last question your raising them to sell?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ro
It somewhat depends on where you are. Yes, Whiteface are a pretty popular mutation. As I may have mentioned my two, I would even take another male off your hands if you lived in Texas. I assume by your last question your raising them to sell?
Thank you for answering me Robert
I live in Aisa 7 largest country Pakistan Karachi well people know about birds but they won't answer me properly like we I show this chicks picture to my city people they all said to me this is in charcoal pearl some said me that these Are Cimmino pearly some said these are pale cockatiels and some said these are count in Fellow cockatiels too but after researching for google nd you you nd from this site I knew these are called whiteface pearl pied cockatiel so for i asking you what are the different between all these mutation kindly let me knw again thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts