Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm not going to flood you out with every little thing that Dooby does, honestly, but I just wanted to show you this little clip. Oh one other thing, Dooby never, ever, ever, sings outside of her cage.................untill today, she hasn't shut up since she woke up this morning, she's in her play tree whistling and singing, ringing like the phone and generally going for it in a big way.......I'm beginning to think that Dooby is a HE....I'm sort of 60/40 at the moment. LOL. Anyway, this is the clip. You will have to listen, the last couple of things she does is the "Dooby, Dooby Dooobyyyy!" sound, then the phone ringing!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
He sure is noisy!!! :p Sounds like he has a lot to talk about. Last night i had Bailee making sounds in my ear for TWO AND A HALF HOURS. :eek:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Oh my goodness!!! I couldn't possibly have Dooby singing right in my ear....(s)he's so loud!!!
I'm sure he'll get the hang of singing in your ear in no time. :p If he's as clever as Bailee he'll take great pleasure in sticking his beak right in your ear hole and then making the most unpleasant sound he knows. ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Yeah, birds will grind their beaks when they're happy and content. :) Mine usually do it when they've exhausted their energy and are sitting on my shoulder ready for a nap.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
How cute! I love the sound that he makes at 40 seconds, cute! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts