Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We talked a little bit about this on another thread but now I am curious is it just mine or does anyone else have messy tiels, my kids laugh at me because I am constantly vacuuming with my trusty little cordless vacuum Ollie is not to bad under his cage but Georgie she flings her pellets across the living room :p I find them everywhere...lol anyone else?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Lea hasn't made any mess outside her cage yet!! I just put a seed treat on the table just now to make the table seem like a fun place to be and she has spread that all over the place though :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I don't vacuum more than once a week. We only have a big vacuum though, if we had a little one i might do it more. My birds really aren't messy though.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I find my budgies to be WAY worse :eek: lol

I have to vacume my room at least once a week... and when i do so i hardly ever have to go under my tiel cages... Except baby Disney has a night fright last night, so now millet and seed husks are all over the floor so i gotta clean that up so it doesn't drag to the rtest of the house... lol

Kirby

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds like most only have to do it once a week, geez I must have one messy tiel ...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts