Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Update on Hollie

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Babi 
#1 ·
I have come to the conclusion that I just might have to consider Hollie might be a boy and not my beautiful girl after all :D I have put up some videos of her chatting and wolf whistling which some females can do but she is actually starting to sing songs now and yesterday was the start of her beak banging she is currently sitting right now singing into the wall she must of been watching Ollie :rolleyes: she sings none stop now that she has started and wolf whistles constantly and she is getting louder and better at it as each day passes, with Minnie she would do it occasionally but Hollie is doing it full time now she is also pacing back and forth and singing loudly which is more of a male trait and yesterday I caught her doing some little heart wings.
I am still not totally convinced she is a male...lol I know I am in denial but we will see what happens. :p its hard for me to consider she might be a he I just keep thinking she is one confused female :lol:

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I thought about doing the dna on her, but I only have a month and a half to wait hopefully, before she starts moulting but with my luck it will take longer and not all males lose there pearls right away so I don't know...lol we will see if I can wait it out I am so impatient though :p I really don't care either way what she is I just always thought she was a female I was happy when I thought she was a female one loud male was enough for me its actually getting a little loud in here right now when they both start singing :blink: soon as she starts singing Ollie has to show her that he is better at it and Louder :rolleyes:

Discussion starter · #12 ·
You could lend me one of Dooby's I am confused t-shirt...hehe :p
I don't think she would be to confused if I have to change her name I don't really call her by her name to often when I am talking to her directly, its more of a we refer to her as Hollie when we are talking about her I think it would be us that had a problem with the new change.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.