Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've posted but we've moved house!

Still in the Midlands, UK but gladly not in the city center anymore and lot closer to family :)
Luma did pretty well on moving day, I purchased her travel cage the previous month and over that time she got used to it so she was comfortable to be in it while me and my family were moving furniture, and her cage, to the van. It was also the first time she had been in a car which was amusing to watch her bewilderment and she started out of the window :rofl:

Biggest worry was that we had decided to move on the hottest day to the year! :rolleyes: But luckily she was fine.

She's settling in well, seems to over her egg laying session and hopefully in a couple of months we'll be picked up another female cockatiel! (At last!) :D

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
You had a hot day its been raining here two days now and not much sun its supposed to be summer like.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Glad to hear all went well for her and you:) Enjoy your new house!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Animals are amazing at adapting! Sounds like you took care of her, she travelled well (they are very intelligent) and she will settle into your new house. Cats are the hardest to move with! Dogs and parrots - no problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts