Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't know what kind of pearl pattern my Darla has and I'd like to know. Is she marginated or just common pearl? I've seen the pic that's circulating but it doesn't explain the difference it just has photos and I can't really see one that fits Darla.
Here she is..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
types of pearl

I am sorry, I really don't know about the types of pearling, but she is a very attractive bird, really beautiful! Bennie is a pearl pied, but he has lost most of his. He still has a few ghost pearls. His pearls were more round than Darla's are.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I know what picture you mean -- I had that posted to me when I was questioning Maxi's gender and it had no relevance what so ever to Maxi's particular pearl pattern.

Can't help though, unfortunately .. all I can say is not "lacewing" pearl aha ;) Such a lovely bird whichever type of pearl she is..

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I've tried googling it a million different ways too and I can't find anything helpful about it which really grinds my gears because now I've thought of it i just have to know!

I can't get a good photo of her and buttercup keeps photo bombing... Lol
Also does anyone know how to stop the images from being upside down? I rotated them and reuploaded but still upside down!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Is this the pic you are talking about?

To me, Darla looks half normal pearl half marginated. It's hard to tell. She is very pretty. :)

If you want an easier way to post pics, create a Photobucket account and upload your pics there, then copy and paste the IMG code straight into the message box, and pics will come up nice and big. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts