Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
He will turn back to his, noisy self again,soon:D He might think sulking will make you think that you won't get him clipped again, but he may be wrong:)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Well, he's awake and hasn't stopped chatting for the last one and a half hours!!! We've gone from Jingle Bells right the way through his whole vocabulary to tickle tickle, we've even had the latest, ringing like the telephone and then saying hello! He hasn't actually come out of his cage yet though. I'm not quite ready for that onslaught, I have certain jobs that need to be done before he comes out to help. lol. So, healing fingers crossed, he'll be ok now.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
People have suggested it for my Blinkie frequently, i'm not convinced it would help, and besides... :p Why should any poor unfortunate girl have to put up with the excitable advances of an over eager male. :rofl:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
People have suggested it for my Blinkie frequently, i'm not convinced it would help, and besides... :p Why should any poor unfortunate girl have to put up with the excitable advances of an over eager male. :rofl:
lol...yea..poor girl...My Sugar is the same..I should have called him Mr. Hump...:rolleyes:
I do think Dooby should have a friend though.

Sorry...Plukie..slightly off topic here.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
I can't imagine having to deal with TWO tiels. Oh lordy, lordy, can you imagine, Dooby behaving like a hormonal, rampant, bad tempered looney and a little girl hissing and biting. Yeah, thanks for the suggestion Aly, but no thanks.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts