Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few photos of Gracie with Cookie and Bailee. I thought a millet spray might lighten the mood for the introduction. :p

Bailee thought she was quite good looking

But millet was far more exciting ;)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Glad to hear she is fitting in nicely...she is just so beautiful...:)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Now you have three beautiful babies! They look great together. I think Bailee's liking her already!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I love the first pic of Bailee and Gracie they look so cute together, I can see why Bailee thought she was quite good looking she is a doll ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had all three out for an hour this morning, and it's hard to satisfy all their head scratchy needs. I would scratch Gracie and Bailee would run over and start trying to wriggle his head under my fingers too, so i would scratch Bailee and then Gracie would run over and pull his tail. :p Meanwhile Cookie, who prefers getting head rubs from my nose or chin, was nipping my lips trying to get a head rub too. :eek: :rolleyes: Bailee gave Gracie a quick head scratch too, and i was surprised to find she didn't mind at all. I thought she would be a bit hesitant at being in contact with other birds.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
hehe! Trying to juggle three head scritches with two hands! It's hard enough for me with two! lol Ziggy likes his head scratch only when he's under my chin cuddled up-Baby likes her sitting on my knee or something..these spoiled babies!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I had all three out for an hour this morning, and it's hard to satisfy all their head scratchy needs. I would scratch Gracie and Bailee would run over and start trying to wriggle his head under my fingers too, so i would scratch Bailee and then Gracie would run over and pull his tail. :p Meanwhile Cookie, who prefers getting head rubs from my nose or chin, was nipping my lips trying to get a head rub too. :eek: :rolleyes: Bailee gave Gracie a quick head scratch too, and i was surprised to find she didn't mind at all. I thought she would be a bit hesitant at being in contact with other birds.
thats so great that she has settled in nicely must be a big relief for you to see them getting along so well, sounds like things are going smoothly :D Ollie does the same thing as Bailee if I am giving Minnie a scratch he runs right over and head butts my fingers as if to say Hey!!! forget her what about me ...hehe :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts