Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get Torch this coming wk end. Tiki will be so excited, I hope!!!!!!! I know I sure am excited.

Since Torch is just a baby, he should be easier to work with than Tiki was when I got him at a year old. I'm not sure just how old Torch is, but I am thinking 9 to 10 wks old. He has been weaned for a couple of wks and she wanted to make sure he was eating good before he comes home. A responsible breeder.

I was gone a good share of today visiting my son and family, but got home before Tiki went to bed. He was swinging in his Tiki Hut, and got so excited when I came in the computer room where I now have his cage that he couldn't figure out how to get out of his Hut fast enough... was so funny.... it was the best thing I could've gotten him, he entertaines himself for long periods of time in and on it. He also got a new quite large play station for the living room. Big enough for 2 birds to play comfortably with lots of ladders to climb. Will have to post some pics later.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Congrats! You will love haveing a baby in the house. I know he's not a baby but you will see what I mean.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Aww congrats on your new 'tiel! :p You and Tiki must be thrilled.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I am thrilled, Tiki hasn't said much about it... :) We will see how thrilled he is next wk end. I do know that when I play any cockatiel videos from Utube he sure gets excited. So hope the real thing is as exciting. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
That's great news. I bet you ARE both excited. You will have an interesting week end for sure. Enjoy. I can't wait to see him.
:D

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
good luck with ur new little guy!!! he will be a sweetie im sure....don't forget pics as soon as u get a chance!!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks... I will pick him up at 4:15 PM on Thurs... and Yes, I hope it will be as exciting for Tiki... :) It will be so nice for Tiki to have company while I am at work. Anyway, that is MY plan... Tiki might just think otherwise. But I haven't had him that long, so being with another tiel should still be fresh in his mind... :)

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Yes he should be!!

How is it all going? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts