Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always find a few hours a day to have them out, play with them - but today just was so busy they've been in their cage all day. It's a big cage with plenty of toys and they have each other - but **** I feel guilty! Like awful. Anyone else feel like that when you just don't have the time in the day to play with your birds?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Occasionally I would be so busy and/or exhausted that I just didn't make time to get JoJo out and I was ridden with guilt :O But they quickly forget it I think. I just made sure he got a few kisses in before covering him and he seemed fine. Don't feel bad, sometimes even the best 'tiel moms are way too busy!

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
When im busy I just open the cage and let him go out when he wants but of course I have to be in the house

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks folks. I did get Ringo out near the end of the day. Lucy was already in her sleeping spot. Trouble is I'm away for the next four days at my mum's and my partner works all day. They just SO love being on me, climbing on me, me talking to them and giving them love. I'll make it up to them when I get back.

Thanks again. This is a great forum for sharing out love, troubles and questions about our beloved cockatiels. x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts