Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah! Today we finally got to bring home Tinkerbell. She is 8 weeks old and eating on her own. We decided to adopt her sister too so now we are the proud parents of two baby cockatiels. They have only been home for 2 hours and are very timid right now. Which we expected. I will post pics tomorrow when they are not so frightened. They are wonderful!:love:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think her name will be Sukki. She is wonderful. they are such sweet birds. Sukki does not know us as well as Tinkerbell does because we have been spending time with Tink several times a week. But give us some time and Sukki will know us too.:tiel5::tiel1:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This has been an amazing morning. They are both eager to come out and look around. They were in a glass case at the breeder so they are having a little trouble with the bars of the cage but they will get the hang of it. Here is a picture, sorry its kinda blurry I had to snap it fast.

Tinkerbell is in front and sukki is in back.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
What two adorable cuties you have!! Congrats!! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good looking birds! How are they doing now? All settled in or still getting used to the new surroundings?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our second night went great. I covered them for the first time and they were fine. I thought our first day would be alot of comforting them in their cage. But it turned out they would spend time in their cage and then come to the door and call to us. So they spent alot of time out. It was a great day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts