Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we got Tiko into her carrier with a lot of flying around she just wouldnt go in we finally got her in and we got her into the car and then to the Vet my mam didnt want to watch Tiko get her nails trimmed because she thought Tiko would probably think its her fault everything went ok the Vet told us she didnt make a fuss I think Tiko likes the Vet because he did want the other vet to help him but he was ok by himself.Didnt get any pictures I didnt have my phone with me.We are going to put her in the carrier more often and let her get used to going in it soon she will be able to wear a harness.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Just curious...are you intentionally making work for the mods by continuing to post these things in the wrong forum when you've been told at least a half dozen times?

Anyway, I'm glad Tiko got to see the vet. What did he say about her beak?

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just curious...are you intentionally making work for the mods by continuing to post these things in the wrong forum when you've been told at least a half dozen times?

Anyway, I'm glad Tiko got to see the vet. What did he say about her beak?
I thought everybody was happy to hear stories about Tiko we didnt tell him about her beak her beak is fine now.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I didn't say not to post them, I said not to post them in the cockatiel part of the forum. This is exactly the kind of post the Other Pets subforum exists for. :)

I'm glad her beak seems fine.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't say not to post them, I said not to post them in the cockatiel part of the forum. This is exactly the kind of post the Other Pets subforum exists for. :)

I'm glad her beak seems fine.
Just saw that now I never seen that before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts