Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my favourite pet store today (I don't like stores that sell animals, but this one I like, but I won't rattle on about that lol) and they had two tiels (they only sell small birds, fish, lizards, and stuff). One pushed its little face against the cage and I petted it, and it was sooo cute. :love: then the other came over and I petted it. They were both so adorable! I wanted one!

Isn't it hard not to take home every bird you see? They had some gorgeous budgies there too. :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
ive walked in to so many pet shops and could of walked out with all the birds in the shops they are just such cute animals.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Tell me about it?! I have to literally drag myself out the store everytime I go in there. I just breath deeply and make a quick exit LOL. The last one I fell in love with was an english, grey budgie. And what a beauty he was...:love:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I know what you mean. I was waiting for one baby cockatiel and ended up with two because I couldn't leave tinkerbells sister behind. I also have 5 budgies. 3 of them no one wanted and they were in there week after week when I visited. I took all three home at different times.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
It's very hard to leave them there when they're giving you those sad take me home faces. I have a hard time too..lol

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I stay away from the pet stores I get into to much trouble that way...lol if I do go in I just get what i need and try to avoid the birdies I want to take them all home with me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I generally don't have a choice now of when I go to pet stores. My mum now hates them because I beg for birds every time. :p My mum goes when I'm at school but if I need to go for bird seed...;)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I generally don't have a choice now of when I go to pet stores. My mum now hates them because I beg for birds every time. :p My mum goes when I'm at school but if I need to go for bird seed...;)
LOL-:rolleyes: that's funny.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I get the urge to adopt almost any animal that looks lonely. It's ok when birds are playing with other birds but this one time I saw a parrot (dunno what type), all alone and getting close to the cage wires to have me pet him. It's heartbreaking to leave and watch him look at you leave!:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts