Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! This is a long shot, but does anyone here know of any pet-friendly self-catering places in Oxford UK? I am planning a trip with 9 other people and I am considering bringing Murray with me. I don't want a hotel because I don't want to risk cleaners coming in/cleaning product fumes etc.

Has anyone ever done this before and how did it go?! Do any of you have any advice for travelling 'tiels?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Corona has stayed in hotels with me for probably ~40 nights in total. I always leave the "do not disturb" sign on the door and nobody once has ever come into the room when I'm gone during the day (I use a webcam to make sure with emailed motion alerts and pics). In all honesty, I wouldn't worry about the cleaners in the room with your tiel. Maybe bring some biodegradable sanitizing wipes to clean any surfaces they'd be in contact with.

J

·
0 Posts
Just put "do not disturb" sign on door nobody is allowed to enter room then. You could also put a note on bed to housekeeping "Atten: Housekeeping: Do NOT clean room!!!"

... but nobody gonna enter the room with the do not disturb sign so I wouldn't worry about that =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts