Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tiels are such easy models, they love sitting on my knee and looking pretty for the camera.

*pose* Tell me i'm handsome mummy! (rather than dorky or loser which is my usual comment to Bailee)

*yawn* I'm bored of posing now

Gracie is happy as long as she's getting a cuddle

Cookie's got soft fluffy cheeks

And look at her BIG beak!

And last but not least, awwww, it's crestie love (well, Bailee would like to think so anyway)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're all so cute! How are you managing with two knees and three birds?
Well technically i have two knees and two shoulders, but at the moment i have 5 tiels who all want to be on me! :p So i'm a little short on perching space at the moment.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I can imagine! So one on each knee, one on each shoulder and one on your chest. Probably Bailee..hehe

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I love the big yawns they always look so funny...hehe the last pic is just to cute I love it :D My son was looking at your siggy last night and he is like mommy are those our birds...lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
Those are really great pictures!
I especially love the last one..:)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Lovely pictures...personally I don't know how you capture yawn pictures. I've owned birds for years now, and never caught one lol!! Oh, and I love that last one too. :love:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Bailee yawn was a fluke shot, but Cookie will have little yawn attacks after she preens, because some feather dust gets in her throat. ;) Plenty of photographic opportunity then!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts