Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I adopt a bird from one of the nearby rescues I get a free cage with it.

I really love this cage!

http://www.qualitydiscountcages.com/proddetail.asp?prod=B01&cat=11

That way if I want to get my tiel a friend, I can put them together after quarintine without worrying about buying a bigger cage. :)

It is cheap too. Tiny cages at Petsmart are $500, and this one is HUGE and only $390 with free shipping. :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mean the stacker cage thingy? Yeah I saw it in a pet store and it was quite small...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I'm not good with mesurements that's why I don't like ordering cages online. I'd rather buy it in person so I can see the actual size, the coating and how it's built.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I didn't look at the demensions at first. Mine is the same style but is a bit bigger. I really love the seed gaurd.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I like the one Spike posted, it's like the first one you posted, but wider/deeper. The second one you posted, all it's space is in height which isn't much use to birds.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Rosie, the first cage has to big of bar space and your really cutting it with the second one. Nice cages though
The first cage is only 5mm bar spacing?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Sorry, I'm so stupid, I was looking at bar thickness, duh!! I wouldn't have listed them if they had too bigger bar spacing.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those cages are nice, but they seem to be more for like larger birds..

Someone else had nice cages on a conure forum..I'm trying to find them on that site (they said they got them from it)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Almost makes me wish i had a reason to buy it. I already have 3 large cages. Well will have 3 large cages Soon enough. Breeder is selling her tiels ( i'd love to have them but mom would never lol) and i lent her my Black one cause it was taking up space. Sadly that was before hugs started plucking slush. He seems to be doing good now tho.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Lol. we all make mistakes. Just thought i would add that in just incase someone else saw that and bought it. Also, if your going to spend say $300 on a cage why not buy this one =P

http://www.birdcagemart.com/Flight_and_Aviary-Double_Flight_Cage_with_Divider_64_x21_2.html

haha, Its got free shipping in the us and if you get 2 tiels and they fight you don't got a problem lol

the priceing says Each, so wouldn't that mean you'd either buy one or both if you had the money? that isn't one big cage it's 2 sepearte cages :confused:

at least that's how i take it - since it has the price then it says Each

1 - 20 of 24 Posts