Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noel squats down and pulls her wings straight forward when ever I am around or talk to her what dose this mean? Another thing I have noticed is she calls to me repeatedly if I leave her sight but she can still hear me. If anyone can tell me what this means that would be great thanks so much in advance.

Kitty

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
The first thing you described sounds like she's stretching. And she'll be calling for her flock, you, when you first leave the room because cockatiels don't like to be alone. As long as it doesn't become persistent i wouldn't worry too much about it. It's pretty normal. :)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
She's probably stretching or asking to come up-Baby will do that and also use to scream when I left the room. Still does alot but it's been pretty much corrected. Answer her back (I do a kissy noise) and she'll know you're ok. The link spike gave u is the once I was going to give you-very helpful.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't mind her calling for me its kinda sweet. As far as the streaching I think you maybe right it she dosn't stop till I go over and give her attention.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I don't mind her calling for me its kinda sweet. As far as the streaching I think you maybe right it she dosn't stop till I go over and give her attention.
Take a look at the link Spike posted. It has alot of info. As far as the screaming...yea-it's sweet..until it pierces your ear. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts