Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot believe how loud they can be Charlie is doing the begging for food cry and he is LOUD...lol Ollie did this to for a little bit but I have never heard anything like this, my house sounds like a zoo, Charlie crying, Ollie chattering like a monkey and Georgie giving off her loud contact calls, got to love those tiels :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Loud is when i try to take only Cookie or only Bailee out for play time. :p Never heard contact calls like it!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Loud is when a Dooby is sat on your shoulder happily preening your hair and your partner leaves the room...contact call at it's loudest, right through my brain!!! LOL.

Aren't they just amazing little birds.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
the tiels are as loud as I want to go right now :p
HEHE! Imagine my house! I don't hear them sometimes...acctually most of the time. People have to remind me that they can't hear me over the phone or somethig..lol...ZIggy hasn't begged for food but I do get some chatter and some noises right before he jumps off the cage to come to me..lol

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HEHE! Imagine my house! I don't hear them sometimes...acctually most of the time. People have to remind me that they can't hear me over the phone or somethig..lol...ZIggy hasn't begged for food but I do get some chatter and some noises right before he jumps off the cage to come to me..lol
OH Yeah!!!!! I forget you have what 10 of them :eek: you have the ultimte zoo in your house :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
You have 10 tiels?? Oh my, thank goodness for subtitles on the tv!
Oh NO!!! lol...I don't think I could manage that right now...it already sounds like an aviary!

I have 2 tiels and 8 budgies...and 2 fish...so 12 total but the fish are pretty quiet.lol.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Phew!!! I thought you meant you had 10 Tiels. I've just had Dooby sitting on my shoulder whilst I vacuum and he's been ringing like the telephone, so we have a ringing Dooby, a loud vacuum, the radio on and me singing..........beat that!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Phew!!! I thought you meant you had 10 Tiels. I've just had Dooby sitting on my shoulder whilst I vacuum and he's been ringing like the telephone, so we have a ringing Dooby, a loud vacuum, the radio on and me singing..........beat that!!! LOL!!!
Oh I can beat that :p yesterday afternoon I had 1 baby who is just starting to get into everything a 12 year old and a 6 year old fighting with each other none stop and the 6yr old is crying two neighbourhood girls over (they were locked out because there mother was stuck in traffic they are in grade 8 and 9 so no young children were left alone....lol) A Charlie begging for food loudly an Ollie chattering like a Monkey at the top of his lungs A Georgie screaming her contact calls and a phone that won't stop ringing and they all want my ATTENTION!!!! :eek: ...hehe
I am Thankful for school right now the kids are off the baby is sleeping the tiels are all quiet the phone has stopped ringing and I am enjoying a quiet house with a nice cup of coffee :D

Sorry Aly I should have specified when I said 10 ....lol 2 tiels 8 budgies :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Oh I can beat that :p yesterday afternoon I had 1 baby who is just starting to get into everything a 12 year old and a 6 year old fighting with each other none stop and the 6yr old is crying two neighbourhood girls over (they were locked out because there mother was stuck in traffic they are in grade 8 and 9 so no young children were left alone....lol) A Charlie begging for food loudly an Ollie chattering like a Monkey at the top of his lungs A Georgie screaming her contact calls and a phone that won't stop ringing and they all want my ATTENTION!!!! :eek: ...hehe
I am Thankful for school right now the kids are off the baby is sleeping the tiels are all quiet the phone has stopped ringing and I am enjoying a quiet house with a nice cup of coffee :D

Sorry Aly I should have specified when I said 10 ....lol 2 tiels 8 budgies :p

HEhe- it's ok. I was just trying to picture your house...LOL...must be FUN!!!:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts