Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ozzie absolutely loves yucca toys! He completely demolished their bird kabobs and now he's starting on this one. :'D

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
That definitely looks like a happy face! :love: I may have to go for something like that for Joey. Toys with the popsicle sticks last maybe a day or two.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
He is sooo adorable :love:

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's a great picture. Pickles likes to destroy things but I never tried yucca or balsa wood. Maybe on my next toy order.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love watching him play. > u <

What a happy face! I bet Ozzie would like balsa wood too. That's my birds' favorite
I ordered a few balsa wood pieces in one of my toy parts orders, which should arrive tomorrow, so I'll let you know how he likes it! :D

That definitely looks like a happy face! :love: I may have to go for something like that for Joey. Toys with the popsicle sticks last maybe a day or two.
Our toy order should be here tomorrow according to the tracking! *happy dance* I ordered a bunch of different pieces of yucca, so you're welcome to take some to Joey and find out whether he likes it or not! :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
My lot adore balsa wood Sammy just sits there with a beaky grin going crunch crunch crunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
My Ringo loves destroying my interior decorating magazines while he's on my hand while I use my mouse for my laptop! It's become a game. I put wood type toys in his cage but neither of them care less. She just wants to be on me 100% of the time (driving me a bit nuts) and he will explore.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That is so cute. I just love his face! xD
My cockatiels are always so scared of new toys they actually extend their wings and flap around. It takes between 1 to 2 weeks for them to get accustomed to a new toy and even more before they actually play with it :')

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a happy face! I bet Ozzie would like balsa wood too. That's my birds' favorite
My lot adore balsa wood Sammy just sits there with a beaky grin going crunch crunch crunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guess what Ozzie's new favorite toy is? ;) He was munching on the balsa wood pieces attached to the seagrass mat, and has just about shredded them completely now.

·
Registered
821 Posts
That face is ADORABLE!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
The balsa choice is a VERY slippery slope…I am practically having to re-mortgage the house to keep my two in balsa wood bits. They last about a day or two once they get going...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts