1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Demanding, but very stylish, LOL!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hahaha! She looks like one of those teeny tiny wedding hats.

I play a game with Murray where I perch her at one end of the hallway and then pretend to run away. She chases me and always lands on my head :)

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Hahahaha, that hat doesn't like bedtime!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She also does this if I try to leave the room without her. Totally a velcro bird. A bratty velcro bird! :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha! She looks like one of those teeny tiny wedding hats.

I play a game with Murray where I perch her at one end of the hallway and then pretend to run away. She chases me and always lands on my head :)
Aww, that's adorable! Roo is not good enough at flying for that, otherwise I'm sure she'd like that game. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
But such a lovely hat! And if it rains, your hat can shield you by spreading out its wings and tail ;)

·
Registered
414 Posts
I think your hat has the potential to become quite trendy. LOL.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had a hat like that once! Mine was a little darker, though, and I could never get it to stay nicely in one spot. It always moved from one side to the other at unexpected moments.

I did end up getting a brooch just like it, though.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I had a hat like that once! Mine was a little darker, though, and I could never get it to stay nicely in one spot. It always moved from one side to the other at unexpected moments.

I did end up getting a brooch just like it, though.
My hats are like that, too. Could glue them in place, but they'd really have something loud to stay about that!

OOoooooh. Matching Brooches are super nice :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts