Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on Monday i was just really exhausted, which made me worry because for the last couple of weeks there's been a nasty cold going through the house. Tuesday i wake up feeling sick, but not too bad. I had the birdies out as usual, went to the movies with my friend, and felt a bit better. Yesterday though, i felt AWFUL!!! :wacko: I felt sick if i even stood up, and for that matter even sitting up made my head spin. But a being a bird-mum i still had 8 feather brains to have out. So for an hour i lay on my bed with the 5 cockatiels running all over me and pulling on my PJ pants drawstrings. Then i put them away and slept for two hours. :lol: Then i wake up, stumble to the lounge room and lay on the lounge for an hour with the budgies. I didn't move from the lounge for the rest of the day, and i felt so yuck that i didn't move from the lounge until very late just because the idea of standing up to get to bed was scary. The birds were all very understanding though, and i got preened a bit and also got some get well kissies. :love: You gotta love birdies.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'm feeling a lot better today, in fact, when i woke up i thought i was better ... then i sat up. :rolleyes: I'm just about to have lunch and get the bird brains out. :D They're all chatting and waiting impatiently for me to hurry up with it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Aww what polite birdies. :) Get well soon Bea!
Mine would just scream and bite because i wasn't giving them full attention. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine would just scream and bite because i wasn't giving them full attention. :rolleyes:
Cookie was a bit upset by my laying and staring at the wall. :p She kept running up my tummy and nipping my face to try to make me play better. :p She was having trouble with Sunny because he was intent on following her everywhere and doing whatever she did.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I'm sorry you were sick! Glad that you're better now though. I know what you mean about going out of your way for the birdies.I use to work overtime and they were always so understand. As tired as I was I still kept them out until I went to bed and they were so patient.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Aww poor Bea :( I am glad your feeling a little better the sickness went around my house at Christmas so not fun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts