Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..cage. They do switches during the day, eat eachothers food but most of the time they pick one cage and hang out together...

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
wow what is the one on the left? she's so dark with that little bit of yellow tinge peaking out

is she a normal grey split to something?

either way they're both Adorable :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Aww they are so cute! They would choose the cage that the other one is in :D:D But at least they get there use :):)

P.S Great Photo :D:D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow what is the one on the left? she's so dark with that little bit of yellow tinge peaking out

is she a normal grey split to something?

either way they're both Adorable :)
That's Baby- she's suppose to be a normal grey hen.

You should just move them in together. :p Looks like they're great friends now.
I don't know...sometimes I wonder why and went and got him a cage since they spend all their time together but then again Baby seems to like her space at times and will still hiss at him so I worry. They have sleepovers all the time now...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I don't know...sometimes I wonder why and went and got him a cage since they spend all their time together but then again Baby seems to like her space at times and will still hiss at him so I worry. They have sleepovers all the time now...
I think they would be fine together full time Georgie hisses at everyone...lol but they are fine in the cage together there have been no fights yet :p the occasional bickering but thats to be expected, just like us humans bicker with each other :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Then I'd have one less cage to clean!!! I could always store it in my closet I guess...?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I like how they're both only standing on one foot... did nobody else catch that? The same foot to be exact! :D It's so cute!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I think you should go ahead and put them together. :p They'll have their moments, but unless they're trying to kill each other it's not going to be much of a problem. :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I like how they're both only standing on one foot... did nobody else catch that? The same foot to be exact! :D It's so cute!
Ohh ye they are standing on the same foot, they look so cute:D Thanks for telling us the photo is even better now ! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts