Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...so Baby's been pretty NOT intrested in Ziggy but today he called for her and she called back to him when they were in separate rooms! He would do a wolf whistle and she would tweep back. This went on for a good 2 mins...hehe...She spends alot of time in his cage but then hisses at him if he's in her "space". Could it be that they do like eachother or will eventually or is this just not meant to be...couple wise?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Mine do the same thing, not always but Georgie will call when Ollie call's and vise versa but she still doesn't want him getting close to her :p I think in time the boy's will win them over with there charm and good looks ...hehe

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think in time the boy's will win them over with there charm and good looks ...hehe
It's very possible...hehe...I guess tiels are different like that and the females like to play hard to get? hehe..

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
A wolf whistle to Baby, eh? Maybe we've got a couple in the making...:rolleyes::p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
A wolf whistle to Baby, eh? Maybe we've got a couple in the making...:rolleyes::p
I dunno, Bailee will wolf whistle at Cookie for a good 5 mins or more, and she just creeps away slowly. :p

Just wait till they "like" each other enough to want to be within eye shot of each other at all times. You will get some SERIOUS contact calls when you take one out of the room. ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Do you think it's possible that they will eventually like LIKE eachother?:rolleyes:
Well Cookie still seems quite uninterested in Bailee, but she hates it when i take him away from her. :p They don't have to like each other much, just appreciate the company.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts