Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and his name is Milo! He is a grey, and adorable. He won't be coming home for a few weeks yet as he isn't weaned.He has been DNA'd and is officially a male :) He is already trying to sing and makes little noises all the time.
Here are a couple of pic's. He was hatched on April 19. More pics will be posted later.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Awww! He sure is adorable! :excited:

·
Registered
414 Posts
What a sweety. I like his name.

·
Registered
878 Posts
How cute! Bet you can't wait for him to come home :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm thrilled for you Paula!!!! What a wonderful boy he is. He already looks full of personality and cuteness. He'll fill your day with a lot of wonderful adventures! Love his name!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
OMG - What a cutie pie :D I'mma going to die from cuteness overload soon, LOL

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to you all! The breeder sent me another pic, just have to resize it so I can post it. He is all feathered out and getting big now. She said he is making lots of noise already, which I love ;)
I am reusing JoJo's cage. I have cleaned it with bleach as well as all the perches. Let them all dry in the sun for two days. I replaced all the toys with new ones, and bought him a new swing, so I think we are all ready. He comes home the 30th of this month. :grey tiel: :love:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually he is coming home the 17th :) He is completely weaned now and I have to be in Boise that day, so home he will come!! I am putting his cage all together tonight and remembering when JoJo came home. Milo will never replace JoJo but he will help my heart heal I think.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
That's the neat thing, when one life ends, you're helping another begin.

I bet that JoJo would want you to have some tiel company again too. There's nothing in the world like it :)

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Ooh that's so exciting! I can't wait to see more pics of little Milo! :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Oh! He will be home with you soon then. He is lucky he will have such a great bird mom in you. Can't wait to see pictures.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts